Come grow with us!
Group Reservation Agent position available: This is your opportunity to join a leader in offering vacation options to Ireland, United Kingdom, and throughout Europe. Working in a business to business environment. The Group Reservations Agent will be responsible pre-paring group documents, building group product in our reservation system, creating group sales flyers, data entry, talking calls from travel agents and passengers, booking hotels and admission for tours and maintaining group inventory, answering incoming phones and various other office related duties.
The Successful Candidate will have/be:
- Computer savvy, with working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of additional design programs, such as InDesign and Photoshop helpful
- Detailed oriented
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and manage multi-tasking
- Comfort with light HTML code a plus
- Great phone and customer service etiquette
- Available to work full-time
- College preferred, but will consider the a qualified candidate with an excellent work history
- A team player!Celtic Tours offers:Celtic Tours offers:
- Comprehensive benefits package; including Health insurance, 401K, vacation time and travel discounts
- Great team environment
Location at our Albany, NY office
Please forward a resume and cover letter to Celtic Tours Careers to be considered for this position
Sales Positions:We are not presently hiring sales managers at this time, however this department sees continuous growth. Territories are expanded regularly. If you are in the New England area or perhaps MI/OH, that we may consider expanding for the right person.
If you feel you would be an asset to the Celtic Tours team, we would be delighted to review your resume. This may be opportunity to join a leader in offering vacation options to Ireland, United Kingdom, and throughout Europe. Working in a business to business environment.
The ideal candidate be responsible for identifying potential growth areas, opening new accounts and developing long-term relationships with travel professionals in a defined territory.