Come grow with us!
We are continually growing. If you feel your excellent office skills, travel agent skills (Amadeus a plus) or accounting skills would be an asset to Celtic Tours, please send us your resume. We are always interested in top talent that can add to our excellent team here at Celtic Tours. Our office is a faced paced call center. The ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to multi-task a must with excellent customer service skills. Ideal candidate will have experience in the travel industry, but we will train the right candidate. Amadeus experience a plus. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher knowledge also a plus. Well traveled (to Ireland, UK, Europe) a major plus. If you feel you would be a good fit with the Celtic Tours team, please send your resume to Celtic Tours Careers
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER - NY-CT-MA
Celtic Tours has an immediate opening in our sales department for a Regional Sales Manager, covering New York, Connecticut and Massachusetts.
- Achieve and surpass sales goals
- Develop new and existing relationships in your territory
- Identify potential growth areas through prospecting
- Prepare written paperwork, presentations, reports, and follow up on price quotes
- A professional demeanor and appearance
- The desire to continually improve their selling ability
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The willingness to benefit from hands-on coaching
- A history of competitive success in business, academics or athletics
- The ability to travel overnight
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Background in the travel field a big plus
- A generous compensation package (base salary & commission)
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Ability to work from a home office
- Company car, laptop and cell phone
Please forward a resume and cover letter to be considered for this exciting opportunity. If you feel your sales talent would be an asset to Celtic Tours, please forward a resumes and cover letter to Celtic Tours Careers if you feel you would compliment our sales team!